As there are numerous non-fungible token (NFT) communities emerging today, creators are faced with the challenge of developing not only attractive digital art that collectors can pursue but also a distinct experience that others do not offer yet. The emerging NFT community Psytrance Pig is not taking this challenge lightly and has come up with an original idea that will blow its members’ minds away: a strong music-themed community that will launch the first-ever Psytrance Music Festival within the metaverse.
The virtual music festivals will be done on what the community now calls the Psyverse, where the Psypigs will rock the blockchain. Only members of the community have exclusive access to these events and other special surprises that the team behind them will offer in the future. Being able to elevate the experience of its members is of utmost importance to the community. For one, standing out among the multitudes of NFTs appearing on the blockchain lately is necessary in order to attract the right people.
Another special feature that the team worked hard on is their digital art, featuring adorable Psypigs in cool attire and wearing colorful accessories, from hats to eyewear and jewelry. There is a unique Psypig for all sorts of personalities, including the business-inclined members, the artists, musicians, fashionistas, nerds, and those who are funky and fun-loving. For the creators of the community, it is very important to come up with digital art that is worth pursuing and collecting. A total of 173 traits can be enjoyed as potential members pursue 10,000 available NFTs priced at 0.080 ETH each.
“We believe that any good artwork, aside from having an excellent primary subject, should have equally interesting secondary elements and pay attention to details,” the Psytrance Pig team shared. “Hence, our artworks have really ashy and psychedelic backgrounds and details to complement the Psypigs,” they added.
As early as now, the iconic Psypigs are making quite an impression among NFT enthusiasts. The nerdy ones can go for the Psypig in an astronaut suit and the robotic gear. Others may opt for the Psypig wearing a royal cape or the one who’s heavily tattooed. While there are several fun characters available for minting, holders can be sure that they are all made excellently to cater to their personal preferences.
The Psytrance Pig community was established upon the sale of 10% of the total tokens. This automatically expanded the community composed of artists, crypto enthusiasts, and NFT collectors. At 20% sale, a portion of the Psytrance NFTs will be airdropped to the community’s early adapters and fanbase. Once 30% of the tokens have been sold, the Psytrance music planning will start, and teasers will start to be released. At 40%, the Psytrance Pig will get its own music radio on Discord and Youtube. The bigger picture happens when 60% of the tokens have been sold as the planning for the Psytrance Pic Metaverse will begin. Holders are in for so many surprises once sales reach 80%, as exclusive merchandise, such as T-shirts and hoodies, will be available to members. Once all the tokens have been sold, the community will transition to Phase 2, which will begin the metaverse production and the creation of the Psytrance music video.
Learn more about Psytrance Pig by visiting its website. Follow its Instagram and Twitter accounts for updates on its latest projects. Interested holders and investors alike may check out its Discord server for more information.